3 Bento #208 - Beef Stir Fry Noodles & Veg

Wednesday, August 31, 2011


So we are in the middle of our third week of school!  It's a bit of an adjustment (OMG, waking up at 6ish am every morning is KILLING ME) but we are excited about what the year holds.  I volunteered to be room mom again, so I have some work cut out for me, but since I'm crazy and love all that organizational stuff (charts, calendars and to-do lists) I think I'll do okay.  Once or twice a week I let Ella get school lunch, which is amazingly healthy, for the most part.  Yesterday they had a fruit/yogurt/peanut butter plate and salad as a choice.  Love it!  Takes a little pressure off me.  

Today's lunch is delicious.  I made my Korean barbecue stir fry with carrots, bell peppers and spring onions. 



Bento #208 - Korean stir fry with noodles, organic carrots, yellow bell peppers and spring onions, frozen blackberries, and multivitamins.  Snack - Applesauce and spiced nuts.  
Pin It

3 comments:

Candice Pham said...

Fantastic. I love the presentation. I'm sure love this fry noodles with veg. Looks so yummy and nutritious. Best for kids.
list building

Bou Shin said...

I'm a vegan - but this looks and sounds great! ^^

Unknown said...

Tasty, you are gifted :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...