2 Bento #157 - Wontons Traffic Jam

Wednesday, January 26, 2011


These are new food picks I got recently from AllThingsForSale, but I wasn't really sure what to do with them.  They are transit vehicles.  Today they are in a traffic jam with Mr. Penguin the crossing guard (though I suppose he's not in the most efficient traffic-directing area.  I assume that's why they don't give penguins that kind of responsibility.)

Speaking of AllThingsForSale, look out for a new giveaway in the very, very near future!  In the meantime, click my affiliate banner link to the right of the blog, and when you check out with code Bentobloggy you will get 5% off, and 5% goes into Bentobloggy.com's affiliate account - when it reaches $25, I'll use it to do another giveaway!  (Currently there's about $11 in there.)  See?



Bento #157 - Chicken wontons, organic baby carrots, sunflower seeds, dried blueberries cheese and an apple GoGo SqueeZ (not shown.)

Pin It

2 comments:

kellybmomof3 said...

Thanks so much for the code! I'm getting ready to place an order tomorrow! (I already have these pics in my cart!) I'll be sure to use the code.

Unknown said...

I love dumplings! They are really cool and yummy. Thanks for the comment, and I am going to check out that shop. I love bento accessories

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...