2 Bento #149 - Dumpling Snack

Wednesday, January 5, 2011


This was a hearty snack I packed the other day when we went on a playdate at a local kids gym.  These chicken wontons are a new brand I found at Costco, Green Chopsticks, which look a lot like the chicken cilantro wontons from Trader Joe's.  We really like the TJ's one's better, but these aren't bad (especially with dipping sauce, otherwise they are kinda bland.)  I really like how fast they cook - 2 minutes!

Also, this is the last picture with my point-and-shoot camera.  After we got home from our playdate, my new DSLR camera was waiting on my doorstep!  Now to figure out how to use it....  Your photography tips are certainly welcomed.

Bento #149 - All natural chicken wontons on a bed of organic spring greens, organic baby carrots, Cheerios, dried blueberries and dried cherries.

Pin It

2 comments:

Ritzee Rebel said...

Those chicken won tons look delicious, I'm going to have to look for them next time I'm at Costco! I found your blog via the Give it to me Tara weekend blog hop. :)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thanks! I just visited your blog too :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...