0 Bento #256 - First Day of First Grade Bento

Monday, August 13, 2012


New year!  Miss Ella started first grade today.  How fast the summer flew!  Just look how adorable she is in her school uniform.  I got the cute bunting printable from Party On! Designs as a little first day surprise, and she loved it.


For back to school lunch we have an inside-out princess tiara turkey sandwich on wheat.


I cut out some red and yellow sweet bell peppers into flower shapes for her veg.


Served it up with some ranch dip in the panda container, along with a sweet Clementine.  The oranges I've been getting the last few weeks have been amazing!  Also a little snack of Goldfish crackers and some gummy vitamins for dessert.


Packed in her PlanteBox!  This year they aren't doing snack (at least that's what I understand right now!)


Bento #256 - Turkey & cheese sandwich on wheat, sweet bell peppers, Goldfish crackers, ranch dip, Clementine and gummy vitamins.

Don't forget to enter my Bentobloggiversary bento giveaway!  Click here to enter!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...