1 Bentobloggy Featured in a New Cookbook!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

I've been really busy these last few weeks!  I'm working on a catch-up post, but I wanted this news to have its own billing - Bentobloggy is going to be featured in a brand-new Trader Joe's cookbook!



I am so excited that Bentobloggy will be represented in the newest book in their series - Cooking With Trader Joe's Cookbook Easy Lunchboxes - which will be available in August on Amazon.com.  How awesome is that?!

The amazing Kelly Lester, founder of Easy Lunchboxes, invited me and some other awesome bento-packing mamas to contribute to this great cookbook.  I'm dying to see which of my recipes made it into the book!  Keep an eye out for more cookbook news soon!

Emily


Cooking with Trader Joe's Cookbook: Easy Lunch Boxes
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome, congrats!! - Kelly

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...