0 Yummy goodies!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

E's school had their annual Fall Festival yesterday, and I made a cake for the cake walk and dropped it off Friday during afternoon carpool.  I would love to say that I'm a cake decorator, but I'm sooo not.  It IS delicious, however!


It's a sour cream vanilla cake with fresh strawberry sauce filling and frosted with chocolate-hazelnut cream.

After the Fall Festival on Saturday I attended a ladies dessert party.  I'm really not much of a dessert person, so after nixing my initial idea of sugar cookies, I decided to do a sweet/savory baked brie.  I put chopped pecans and cranberries in phyllo cups, and drizzled it with orange blossom honey, then topped it with a chunk of Normandy brie then baked it.  Delicious!









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...