0 Bento #29 - Teriyaki Chicken & Rice

Wednesday, October 7, 2009




This is my first bento since last week - we have been terribly ill with H1N1 flu, but thankfully it was short-lived with the help of Tamiflu antiviral.  E was well enough to go back to school today.  This is one of our family favorite meals - Aidell's teriyaki chicken and pineapple meatballs that I chop up and sautee with caramelized onions.  E loves this, minus the onions (thankfully she just picks them out.)

And how about that new bento box!  The smaller one with the band actually comes with a second piece that fits on top of the open part which has it's own sealed cover, but I think it's too hard for my 3 year old to manipulate right now.




Bento #29 - Teriyaki chicken & rice, grapes and colby cheese cubes on skewers.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...