1 Bento #74 - Shells & Greens

Tuesday, May 4, 2010


This was a huge hit for dinner, and E asked me to pack it for lunch yesterday.  I picked up a package of Bean So Green at Trader Joe's, which is a frozen mixture of green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, peas and romanesco, which is in a light garlic and herb butter.  I really like it because everything stays crisp and green after quickly heating in a pan.  I tossed it with organic tri-color (tomato and spinach) pasta shells, some olive oil, salt and pepper and a bit of parmesan.  I'm still working on getting her to eat egg yolks.  She loves the whites, but isn't so keen on the yolks yet, but we keep trying!

Bento #74 - Tri-color pasta shells tossed with beans, peas, cauliflower, broccoli and romanesco, hard boiled egg sprinkled with paprika, and red seedless grapes.
Pin It

1 comment:

Sarah Butland said...

What an awesome site, Emily and an even better idea/ goal! I'll be following your experiments as my son grows and begins eating solids.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...