1 Lots of Bentos

Saturday, August 13, 2011

First of all, I'd like to announce that Bentobloggy has been nominated on parents.com (Parents Magazine) in the category of "Best Food Blog", so I'd be obliged if you could spare a vote for me - click here.  Thanks!

Today I set up again at Harry's Farmers Market for their second back-to-school event and met some great people, including the ladies from Cute Sip (adorable and versatile stainless steel bottles that go from infancy to 6 years!) and Yummy Spoonfuls organic baby food.


Here are some bentos that I made on the fly.  Time to get those creative juices flowing!













What fun!  
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow congrats Emily! I will def vote!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...