0 Vessels & Wares

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I don't have a recipe or a bento to post today, but I do have to tell you about an artist on Etsy I stumbled upon quite accidentally just the other day - Jeanette Zeis Ceramics. And she just so happens to be in my town!  So anyway, I'm just dying to get her to make me some of this sweet dinnerware.  I've been pining after a style like this for the longest time, but could never find anything that really caught me until I saw this.  I think my heart literally started to race.


The ruffles?  The scallops?  Yes, my heart is racing.


Check out these gorgeous nested bowls



Her cakes stands are just TOO sweet!


Jeanette has a blog here, and I know you'll want to explore her Etsy shop as thoroughly as I have.  What are your favorite items, let me know!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/vesselsandwares
http://vesselsandwares.blogspot.com/
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...