2 Bento #16 - Gol'Fish Ravioli

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For some reason Miss E really doesn't care for these raviolis.  I'd be all over them if my diet allowed.  They smell soo good.  Today we also had a bit of a mishap with all of the containers - she forgot to close all of them, and there was a crazy mess inside her lunch box when we got home.

Bento #16 - Today's lunch consists of goldfish ravioli with herb parmesan sprinkled on top, fresh raspberries, carrots, dipping sauce and Veggie Stix
Pin It

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Are those the new mac and cheese ravioli that they have at Costco? I've been wanting to try them but since I'm over the age of 10 I feel wrong about it somehow. :-) I love that the 'wine' suggestion on the back of the package is for 'milk'!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

They sure are! I about died when I saw them, I was so excited! They are SO delish.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...