5 Winners!

Monday, February 21, 2011

We just had a wonderful visit with my parents who left for home this evening, and as usual they totally spoiled us.  We took E to her first circus - Ringling Bros - and had some pretty awesome seats.  It was a lot more fun than I had expected, though paying $12 for a bag of cotton candy made me feel a little ill in more ways than one!  But, a great show, and so nice to have this time with my mom & dad.



Now, on to the winners chosen by random.org, chosen between the numbers of 1-218:

The winner of the AllThingsForSale bento prize pack of their choice:
Comment #36 - babynyc 

And the two extra winners of a $10 gift certificate each to AllThingsForSale.com (furnished by the Bentobloggy affiliate account):
Comment #149 - Pink Angel 
Comment #191 - vale 

Congrats everyone! Please contact me at emily AT bentobloggy DOT com within about 48 hours to claim your prizes. I reserve the right to choose new winners if prizes are not claimed in a timely manner.

Thanks to all who participated, I already have another great giveaway lined up, so keep checking back! Remember, when you click on the banner link in the right column, you will get 5% off any order when you use the code Bentobloggy, and 5% will go to a Bentobloggy store credit that we can use to give more gift certificates out to our loyal readers.

Thanks very much to AllThingsForSale.com for this great giveaway!
Pin It

5 comments:

kellybmomof3 said...

Congrats to the winners!

Jessica (Mother Nature Mom) said...

Ugh! One away from winning the prize pack! Oh well, maybe next time.

Nick Thomas said...

Happy Presidents’ Pets Day - the day after Presidents' Day, as I like to call it. See my blog for a good ol' howl.

mienkintoshfairie said...

Congrats to the winners! I remember when I was a child, my mom took me to see the Ringling Bros, I love that show!

babynyc said...

Can't believe I won! Looking forward to receiving my Panda prize pack.
Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...