3 Bento Pack Winner!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Whew!  I'm about dead right now, we spent all day yesterday with friends hiking in the North Georgia mountains and saw five or six waterfalls (including one I took a tumble at when I was pregnant with Ella!  Those steps are still treacherous, even without your center of gravity being off by 30 pounds.)  Perfect weather, fresh air, great friends, my beloved husband and our darling little girl.



Anyway, on to our winner!



Congratulations to commenter #125 - Kelly Polizzi!  You won the bento prize pack!  Please contact me at emily AT bentobloggy DOT com within about 48 hours to claim your loot.

Thanks for playing, everyone, I have a couple more giveaways in store soon, check back!
Pin It

3 comments:

Kelly Polizzi said...

YAY for me! Thanks so much Emily! Beautiful photos btw.

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thanks, and congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ooof on those steps! Glad you stayed safe - both times :-)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...