1 Bento #129 - Shrimp Quesadilla

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Two things today.

First things first, we ate out for dinner, and E's extra baby shrimp made it into this quesadilla for lunch, along with a side of salsa sour cream (just mix the two.)

Secondly, I discovered a trick for collecting and safely washing all your food picks and small bento items!  Up until now, I'd have a cup next to the sink and drop the picks in, and when I got around to it, I'd wash them all carefully by hand (trying not to let them slip down the disposal), then lay them all out on towels to dry.  No longer!  I happened to have my collapsible stainless steamer basket out, and realized that it might be the perfect washing basket for those items.  Now I keep the basket next to the sink, drop items in, and then I close it up and throw it in the dishwasher (top rack) with everything else.  I feel so inventive!

Bento #129 - Shrimp and cheese quesadilla, salsa sour cream, dried apricots, celery sticks and organic peanut butter.

Pin It

1 comment:

Kelly Polizzi said...

haha thats great. But even your first idea was better than mine! Mine tend to gather around the sink, down the disposal, under the table ... everywhere. So, since i dont have a steamer, I'll use your first idea from now on! *goes to find a cup*

:)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...