5 Bento #95 - Blackberries & Sugar Snap Peas

Wednesday, August 18, 2010


First of all, someone needs to take me out of the running for Mother of the Year (ha!) after this morning.  First [half] day of Pre-K, right?  I'm so frazzled about this!  We left at last year's normal time to get to school on time.  Well, Cobb County decided to resume road work on the road we take to school.  Hello Mr. Flag Man and your giant work trucks blocking the road!  And every single traffic light.  Folks, we weren't two or three minutes late.  We were eleven minutes late.  ELEVEN.  Carpool was totally over and I had to walk her in myself.  Talk about embarrassing.  But E didn't even notice, she's old hat at the whole going to school thing.  She had a great day, by the way.  I hid out at my mother-in-law's house reading until it was time to pick her up.  *smacks head*

So, today's snack - again, not a bento, but a snack plate. The snap peas are among her favorites.

Bento #95 - Sugar snap peas, blackberries, vidalia onion dressing and sunflower seeds.
Pin It

5 comments:

queen of everything said...

where do you get all the cute animal picks?

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Hi! If you click on the Get Started! link above, I have a ton of links for bento accessories :)

slushygirl said...

I love the little silicon cups! I just started my little bento buying binge today. It is nearly impossible to find things around Elkin, NC. There is one little shop that has a tiny selection of Sanrio, so I'll hit that tomorrow in search of a bento box. I made my husband a bentoesque snack tray tonight. He loved it. And he must love me to eat these little cute things with picks sticking all out of them. :)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

ahh, bento buying is addicting, watch out!

slushygirl said...

Yes, I'm hooked already and don't even own a bento box. No bento boxes to be had in Elkin, NC. No shocker.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...