0 Bento #231 - Bruschetta Chicken Bowties

Thursday, February 2, 2012


Dinner for lunch!  Fresh tomato basil bruschetta with a splash of vodka makes the sauce, seared organic chicken thighs and tossed with whole wheat farfalle pasta and Parm.  REALLY good, and easy.  I'm using my two-tier Greentainer, which holds a ton!


Side salad of artisan lettuce and dressing.


...with a LOT of focaccia croutons (I emptied the bag, and it was more than I had expected!) Craisins round it out.  It's craisins again because I keep forgetting to get different dried fruit for those times when I'm out of fresh...like NOW.  That's going on my shopping list as I type.




No snack because they are doing a special one at lunch today.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...