1 Bento #211 - Mac n' Cheese & Watermelon

Monday, September 12, 2011


Ella wanted to have mac and cheese for dinner last night, but we ended up going out for burgers instead, so I made it for her lunch today.  It's her favourite TJ's white cheddar, to which I add some extra shredded cheese to make it extra good.  Lunch today also happens to be unwittingly vegetarian for Meatless Monday.


Fresh watermelon on skewers and those green beans she picked out the other day.  I just blanched them in some boiling salted water, and then dunked them in an ice bath.  I also included a bit of dip on the side.



Bento #211 - Macaroni & cheese, organic green beans, organic watermelon and dip.  Snack - Craisins and Goldfish crackers.
Pin It

1 comment:

Mary Bergfeld said...

This really looks good. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some extra time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a great spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...