1 Bento #192 - Mommy & Me Salad

Monday, May 16, 2011


E is home from school today.  She had a bit of a tummy upset yesterday, so I kept her home today just to be on the safe side.  She is feeling totally fine today, (since yesterday afternoon, actually) and requested salad for lunch.  I'm not one to turn down the request of salad, so I made one for us both - blue cheese, dried cranberries and toasted peanuts tossed in a light vinaigrette.  There is also some grilled chicken to go with the salad.

Bento #192 - Grilled chicken, fruit & nut green salad, and melon balls.

I also had a salad, but with baked dill salmon.  Yum!



Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The mommy salad looks yum! Also, I think it's amazing that your child likes salad, and even ask for it

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...