In November of last year I received a couple bottles of Primo27 seasoning salt and original spice blend from Spice Crafters to review. I was intrigued by the complex flavors, and I've experimented with it in some delicious meals, including baked pork chops and a mouth-watering Hungarian stew. As I said:
"Best of all, no fillers or free flow agents and it's always freshly ground. And, priced at $7.99, it's a fantastic deal, especially considering how much spice you get! It includes allspice, annatto seed, bay leaf, chilies, cloves, cumin, fennel seed, garlic, ginger, paprika, sea salt, star anise, turmeric, and more."
I was very impressed with the blends, and so when Spice Crafters approached me about doing a giveaway on Bentobloggy, I thought it was an excellent idea.
The prize is a pack of two bottles, one each of the Primo27 Original Blend and Seasoning Salt, shipped free anywhere in the U.S..
Even more exciting...we can potentially have three winners! If this giveaway gets 100 entries, Spice Crafters will give away two prize packs. If this giveaway gets 200 or more entries, they will give away three!
If you just can't wait to see if you've won the contest, you can visit Spice Crafters and order your very own, and get 20% off your order when you use the code BENTOBLOGGYSPICE
HOW TO ENTER
Mandatory Entry: All you need to do to enter is be a follower of this blog (either by clicking 'Follow' in the top left corner or through Google Friend Connect) AND Spice Crafter's Facebook page. To enter you must leave a comment answering the question below and telling me you follow in BOTH places.
The contest is: "What would you make with Primo27 spice blends?" Your first comment should include your creative idea.
Want to increase your chances of winning?
Here are some additional ways to get entries:
- Follow Bentobloggy on Facebook. Click to go to my Facebook page. Leave a comment in this post telling me that you follow Bentobloggy.
- Follow Bentobloggy on Twitter. Click to go to my Twitter page. Leave a comment in this post telling me that you follow Bentobloggy.
- Blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment indicating that you've done so and post the link in a comment for me to see.
- Tweet about this giveaway. Leave another comment telling me you tweeted a link to this giveaway with a link back to your Twitter post.
- Add a link to Bentobloggy to your blog roll. Leave one last comment with the verifiable link, and if you already have Bentobloggy on your blog, just leave a comment saying so!
That's six ways to enter, and six ways to win. Remember to leave a seperate comment for every entry you have. Otherwise, your entries may not be valid. This contest is open to everyone with a valid ship-to address who lives outside my house. Void where prohibited and all that jazz.
You have until Sunday, April 10th, by 11:59 PM EST time to enter.
The winner will be chosen using random.org and announced the following day, and the winner has about 48 hours to claim their prize - I reserve the right to choose a new winner after that. Winner posted here.
This contest is sponsored by Spice Crafters. View my disclosure.