4 Bento #154 - Chicken Naan Pizza

Friday, January 21, 2011


Here we have two slices of pizza I made from plain naan bread, with tomato basil sauce I made from some organic tomatoes I received in my farmers market basket, topped with a couple slices of roast chicken and cheese.

The other morning I made a special treat for E's breakfast - a yogurt parfait.  They are really fun, and a nice thing to start the day with.  It's just a waffle round in the bottom of the glass with layers of fruit and yogurt, easy peasy.  And heck, a few festive sprinkles to round it all out.


Bento # 154 - Naan pizza with chicken, red grapes, carrots, celery and a homemade chocolate chip cookie.

Pin It

4 comments:

Sarah, Three Boys said...

Following back from the hop!

Unknown said...

Even with the pizza, this bento looks so fresh and vibrant in color. I love the parfait by the way ^_^

D' Mommy said...

i love how colorful this meal definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing.

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...