3 Bento #153 - Slider and Grapes

Wednesday, January 19, 2011


This burger was leftover from lunch the other day at a restaurant. E is still pretty new to burgers, she only recently decided that she likes them.  The cookie is from a batch that E made with her grandmother during the snow/ice storm.  E is in some kind of growth spurt, because she's constantly eating!  Anyone else there with me?

Bento #153 - Hamburger, red grapes, organic cucumbers, dip and homemade chocolate chip cookie.

Pin It

3 comments:

xNTA said...

Love it. I love seeing what you've cooked up and put together. I'm waiting for this month's pay so I can get myself a Bento box that I've been eying. Excited!!! Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

p.s. I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but what camera do you use?

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thanks! I'm sure you'll love making bentos, you start getting really creative :)

Since Jan 1st for the non-bento food pictures I use my new Canon T2i DSLR, but I've had to go back to my old Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 point-n-shoot for the bento pictures (the last couple, anyway) on the "Food" setting. I'm having a bit of trouble finding the right settings for my kitchen for the bentos with the Canon. *sigh* I also have quite a bit of light in my kitchen, so that helps. :)

Unknown said...

I like how you used the pick for the grapes and made them look like cherries. Nice bento!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...