2 Bento #138 - Ham & Cheese Sushi

Thursday, December 2, 2010


So, getting back into the swing of things!  Today we have ham and cheese "sushi" rolls, along with veg and some really yummy dipping sauce I made from this amazing new spice blend I've recently had a chance to try called Primo27, which is getting it's own post in just a bit.

I'm also extremely excited to be invited to take part in an upcoming collaborative event between E's school and our local Harry's Farmers Markets.  Perhaps some bento demos are in my future....  Can't wait to share more once the details are known!

Bento #138 - Ham & cheese on a flour tortilla, celery sticks, Primo27 dip and an Aussie apple.
Pin It

2 comments:

amieagain said...

super cute ideas!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting about the school/market cooperative idea. Can't wait to hear more about how it works!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...