0 Bento #73 - Italian Quesadilla

Friday, April 30, 2010


So, this is more of a bento plate.  I bought some nice smoked Boar's Head ham yesterday, and assembled that on a whole wheat tortilla shell with some shredded cheese, and lightly grilled it with some butter.  I served it with some very basil-y, garlicky bruschetta (fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil, olive oil) and some sour cream on the side.  This was gobbled right down, tomatoes and all.

Bento #73 - "Italian" quesadilla on whole wheat, carrot sticks, sour cream and bruschetta, and red seedless grapes.

We are also going to be concentrating on the proper usage of knife and fork.  This is something that was insisted upon in my house growing up, and I think that everyone - young and old - should know how to properly use those utensils.  We have some practice to do, but she was so proud to do it by herself.




By the way, I got a new oak top kitchen island/breakfast bar last weekend (hallelujah!)  Now I just need my new lighting installed above it, and then I'll be all set.  Woo hoo!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...