0 Bento #20 - CFA Nuggets, Cheese & Tomatoes

Wednesday, September 16, 2009




Today I wasn't sure if she'd eat any of her lunch.  Every once in a while she'll tell me she doesn't like chicken nuggets, she's very iffy on grape tomatoes, and also on the sunflower seeds.  I figured if she was hungry enough, she'd at least eat one of these items!  Turns out she was pretty hungry, because she ate all her nuggets, all but one tomato, and she declared she liked the sunflower seeds afterall.

Bento #20 - CFA chicken nuggets on skewers, cheddar cheese cubes, grape tomatoes, cranberries & honey roasted sunflower seeds and spinach dipping sauce

Tomorrow we are off to NYC, so I won't be posting again until Monday (which happens to be our family's turn to bring the class snack!  I have something yummy in store.)  Have a great weekend, everyone!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...