0 Harry's Farmers Market Back-To-School Event

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This past Saturday I was honored to have been asked by Harry's Farmers Market Marietta (a.k.a Whole Foods, a.k.a. where Alton Brown is always seen shopping on the Food Network show Good Eats) to set up a table demonstrating some neat bento lunch ideas for back-to-school time.  What a fun day!  Here are some pictures of the plates and boxes we made (of course, I forgot my memory card in my big camera, so these are snaps with my iPhone.)  My husband and daughter helped tremendously. I'm looking forward to being back for one more event on August 13th, so swing on by and see me if you're in the area!










Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...