1 Bento #195 - Duckling Sandwiches & Berries

Tuesday, June 14, 2011


Whew!  I've had some technical difficulties in the last week.  Boring stuff, database corruption, blah, blah, plus a lot of work at my regular job.  All fixed now.  We are preparing to go on our big vacation!  I'll hopefully be posting pictures while I'm there, as long as I can find some free Wi-Fi.

By the way, I actually won 1st place in a cook-off this weekend with my Andouille & Cilantro Paella!  I won a $50 gift certificate!

This lunch was an adorable pair of ducklings, made from whole wheat bread, cheese and ham, with some ducky friends for company in the berries.

Bento #195 - Ham & cheddar sandwich on wheat, organic spinach, fresh blackberries and ranch dip.






Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the duck picks are great O.O

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...