6 Bento #108 - Octodogs & Chimichurri Rice

Friday, September 17, 2010


First of all, I'm super, super excited that this is my first lunch in E's new PlanetBox that the folks over there generously sent me to try out.  Trying to get the hang of packing lunch in it, it's very spacious and I love the little compartments.  I'm going to be writing up more about it after I've gotten the hang of it a little, but so far it's fab!

Bento #108 - Kosher beef octodogs, mozzarella cheese, sugar snap peas, chimichurri rice, fresh strawberries and a yogurt star biscuit.
Pin It

6 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

So pretty and yummy-looking!!

slushygirl said...

I so love the planetbox! Now, another rice for me to try! Bud loved your fried rice, by the way! So delish!

Kelly Polizzi said...

now that looks like a lunch for me! delish!

babybebo said...

So much good stuff to eat I want that spread for myself! The Bento is also very fab!

Admin said...

Hey Emily,

I just landed on your site from 'Blogs of Note.' Absolutely loving the creativity here. I will surely be following these posts!

Best of luck,
Chuan

Kei said...

Hi! I love the idea of octodogs. I made them a while back after reading one of your earlier blogs...and did the mozzarella cheese too. They wondered what it was called and I had to make something up on the spot. I called them "squid-cheese."
I love watching for fun ideas. Thanks for having a wonderful blog!

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...