3 Bento #104 - Spinach & Artichoke Deviled Eggs

Friday, September 3, 2010


Whew!  I literally just woke up again.  After carpool this morning I had to go right back to bed.  I have either a cold or a really bad allergy episode, and I just couldn't hold my eyes open another second.  Three days of this has exhausted me, which is sad since we have big weekend ahead of us!

Today we have deviled eggs, and I made them very quickly with some really good spinach & artichoke dip I had in the fridge, and nothing else - it had all the flavor I wanted without needing to add anything extra. I topped each with a sprinkle of paprika and a cheese flower slice.

Bento #104 - Spinach & artichoke deviled eggs, colby cheese flowers, baby carrots and fresh lettuce, fresh raspberries and granola bites (not shown.)
Pin It

3 comments:

Phooge said...

Devilled eggs - Ahhhhhhhhh mmmm


I love the appeal your child must get, reminds me of a time... lol there was no time who am i kidding. This is awesome what you do.

Tamara Suiter Ocuto said...

I love deviled eggs, but don't love the calories :( Yours sound healthy! Try out my recipe, you might like it! Recipe is on my blog: http://www.theaustinbetty.com/2010/08/not-so-devilish-eggs.html

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Thank you, Phooge!

Sounds delish, Betty! Love the avocado idea.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...