0 Bento #71 - Grilled Chicken & Artisan Lettuce

Thursday, April 15, 2010



So, E is on a grilled cheese kick.  This is another grilled cheese (on Italian bread) with chicken.  The lettuce is really fancy artisan lettuce I picked up at Costco.  It's the first time I've seen it, so I snapped it up, and it's super pretty.  The container came with five different varieties of lettuces, and they were gorgeous.  I made it to look like a flower with leaves, and the blackberries are the "flower" at the top.  The other neat thing in this bento is the sauce container.  I picked it up at REI, and it's really for stuff like shampoo and lotion, but it's perfect for sauces!

Bento #71 - Grilled chicken & cheese, artisan lettuce, dipping sauce and blackberries.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...