0 Yogurt Fruit Parfaits

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last Friday I went to E's school to for their Spring Day centers.  My center was helping the kiddos make their own fruit and yogurt parfaits (E calls them yogurt 'buffets', which is sort of right!)  I got these cute clear plastic wine glasses, and cut out little waffle rounds for them to put in the bottom of each cup, then we layered yogurt, then fresh strawberries, blackberries and peaches, and topped it off with flower sprinkles!  They were so cute.  Only a couple of the kids didn't eat theirs, but all the rest gobbled them down.  E even ate THREE!  Part of that was because I didn't give her breakfast because I knew she'd eat her yogurt with me at school.  It was really fun, and the kids loved it.  


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...