Today is our classroom snack day, and like I normally do, I bake something (lots of little, individual portions, doesn't take a lot of time.) I decided to try my hand once more at actually baking with all these silicone cups I have. The last time I made the attempt, I forgot to oil them, and the muffins stuck like crazy and were ruined.
This time, however, they came out perfectly. Popped right out. I thought the stars came out the best, but they are the smallest volume-wise. I also really like the new pink flower cups, they are thicker and not as tall as the other flower cups. The fluting came out really well on the square cups.