0 Creamed Hard Boiled Eggs with Thyme

Wednesday, December 9, 2009




I really wanted something different to do with hard-boiled eggs besides deviled eggs (which I love) so I decided to try a cheesy sauce to serve over sliced eggs.  Here's what I came up with - it's velvety and delicious!

Creamed Hard Boiled Eggs with Thyme

1.5 cups heavy cream
4 oz cream cheese
4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp dried thyme
salt and pepper to taste

In a saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together cream and both cheeses, and whisk until melted and thoroughly combined.  Add onion powder, thyme, salt and pepper to taste.  Serve over sliced hard-cooked eggs.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, please leave your comments here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...